Enter the 72nd Annual Chief Joseph Days Parade
72nd ANNUAL CHIEF JOSEPH DAYS PARADE
It’s time once again to make plans to participate in the Chief Joseph Days Grand Parade. The theme for the 72nd annual event is
“Cowboy Boots and Country Roots”.
You are invited to join us on Saturday, July 29, 2017 to make this year the best year ever. Your parade number will be assigned through pre-registration. The order in which entries are received will be considered in the parade line-up. Please keep in mind the following so that we may have a fun and attractive parade.
- Entries are due back no later than July 13th to: Debbie Scudder , Chief Joseph Days, P.O. Box 13, Joseph, OR 97846 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Between 8:30 & 9:30am on parade day, you must check in & pick up your number at the corner of 3rd & Lake Streets (Methodist Church). There you will be directed to your line-up area.
- The parade begins promptly at 10:00am from the intersection of 4th & Main Street.
- Judging will be done during the parade. Your number is to be placed visibly on the front right side of your entry.
- Parade results will be available at the Chief Joseph Days Rodeo Office in Joseph after 1:00pm on Saturday. Please post your cell number on the application so we may contact you if you won. Ribbons will not be mailed.
- No Candy or other objects can be thrown from floats or vehicles. However, you may hand out candy while walking alongside parade vehicles. This is to avoid injury, to spectator, especially children. We ask your cooperation so that everyone can enjoy the parade.
- Enclosed you will find your entry form…we ask that you please be explicit in your description for the announcers along the parade route.
Debbie Scudder —-Parade Chairman
Adobe PDF Reader is required to view and print the form.
If you don’t have Adobe Reader installed you can download it for free HERE