74th ANNUAL CHIEF JOSEPH DAYS GRAND PARADE
It’s time once again to make plans to participate in the Chief Joseph Days Grand Parade. The theme for the 74th annual event is “Strolling thru the Mountain View”. You are invited to join us on Saturday, July 27, 2019 to make this year the best year ever. Your parade number will be assigned through pre-registration. The order in which entries are received will be considered in the parade line-up. Please keep in mind the following so that we may have a fun and attractive parade.
- Online Entries are due no later than July 13th
- Between 8:30 & 9:30 am on parade day, you must check in & pick up your number at the corner of 3rd & Lake Streets (Methodist Church). There you will be directed to your line-up area.
- The parade begins promptly at 10:00am from the intersection of 4th & Main Street.
- Judging will be done during the parade. Your number is to be placed visibly on the front right side of your entry.
- Parade results will be available at the Chief Joseph Days Rodeo Office in Joseph after 1:00pm on Saturday. Please post your cell number on the application so we may contact you if you won. Ribbons will not be mailed.
- No Candy or other objects can be thrown from floats or vehicles. However, you may hand out candy while walking alongside parade vehicles. This is to avoid injury, to spectator, especially children. We ask your cooperation so that everyone can enjoy the parade.
Debbie Scudder —-Parade Chairman
Please fill out and submit our convenient online form below to sign up for the 74th Chief Joseph Days Parade